Question

ZPL MACROS TASK 2 (MTF)

• 8 June 2023
  • 0 replies

Hi guys,

I decided to section the ZPL task to avoid confusion because I have about 100 of these macros to write.

1. Compute and plot MTF, plotting all fields in one plot (to a maximum of 20 fields).

2. Compute and plot the MTF over a linear field for a specified set of spatial frequencies.

3. Compute the MTF over the field of regard (FOR) for a specified spatial frequency and a specified field point

4. Compute and plot the radial, tangential, or average of radial and tangential MTF over the FOV for a specified spatial frequency

5. Compute the MTF at a given spatial frequency vs. the change in a specified lens parameter.

6. Compute the MTF at a given spatial frequency vs. the change in a specified lens parameter. The parameter minimum and maximum values may be entered as actual values or as deltas.

7. Plot the two-dimensional MTF for the specified field points, zoom positions, and through-focus positions.

8. Plot the optical MTF cascaded with the detector MTF to get the combined MTF for the system

9. Compute the MTF depth of focus for a given spatial frequency and targeted MTF value, using all the specified fields. The depth of focus is computed separately for each zoom position.

10. Plot a grid of through-focus MTF plots with different fields in the vertical direction and different zoom positions in the horizontal position.

11. Run the MTF option and output the MTFs for all fields in one table

Please share if you have any of these macros or guide me. Thank you so much

0 replies

Be the first to reply!