Solved

MODIFYSETTINGS for Power Field Map

• 18 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi.

I am working with the ZOS-API and try to change a setting (Field Width) in the Power Field Map Analysis. As far as I understood, you can change settings with the MODIFYSETTINGS command. Unfortunately, it is nowhere documented what are the typeCodes for the Power Field Map (and the Power Pupil Map). Can you please provide a list of settings? I found the settings for most other analyses in the ZPL documentation, but not for these two.

Thank you and best regards,

Erik

icon

Best answer by Chris Normanshire 21 December 2020, 11:03

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi Erik,

No all analysis features and settings are currently supported by MODIFYSETTINGS. If a setting is not listed under the MODIFYSETTINGS entry in the Help files then it is not currently supported. I can submit a feature request to add this support in future, but this will need to be evaluated alongside the other requests we have and I cannot guarantee if/when it will be implemented.

In the meantime if you could provide more details about what task you are looking to automate by when changing the Power Field Map settings we may be able to suggest another approach.

Thanks,

Chris