Solved

modeling of combination of lens and prism

• 23 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Dear all,

Please help me to modeling of combination of lens and prism like drawing.

icon

Best answer by David 23 October 2021, 20:38

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hello Girish,

You can find a lot of information about this in the article: How to model a mixed sequential/non-sequential system.

And also in this webinar.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @Girish.Pandey - additionally, we provide a few prism samples in the Zemax\Samples folder which is shipped with OpticStudio. By default, this folder is usually placed in your Documents folder. You can find prism examples in both Sequential and Non-Sequential Mode. Here is the sequential file “Prism using total internal reflection” from the folder ...\Zemax\Samples\Sequential\Tilted systems & prisms:

You should feel free to make any updates you need to these sample files! 

Hello Girish,

You can find a lot of information about this in the article: How to model a mixed sequential/non-sequential system.

And also in this webinar.

Hi David, I followed the link you provided when you answered Girish's question. But I found one of the two references at the end of the post missing or inaccessible, with being the title "Webinar: Comprehensive Optical System Design in OpticStudio "

When I clicked on the link to it, an alarming message popped up, saying " You are not authorized to access this page”

Did I do sth wrong or could anyone provide a valid link to it?

Cheers