Skip to main content

We got a few customer queries about the tolerance operands used for power and surface irregularity.  The new ISOX operands work with any surface type, are automatically centered on off-axis apertures, and the values can be placed on an ISO drawing without translation.  And thanks to the Composite property, our older operands now also accommodate any surface type.

Here’s a comparison table with more information.

Adding the Excel file here.

Adding the Excel file here.

Thank you for the file, apperently I don’t have the rights to dowload, after I logged in. Could you fix that please?
Kind Regards
Rene

Apologies.  See if this one works:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n1edDpPW484k1ABa3QFPFB7Wlw4JxaP7/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=100739646546385936338&rtpof=true&sd=true

Erin, my employer blocks google docs and other file sharing sites. Can you attach it as a ZIP file?

Let me ask around about how to share a file like this publicly.  I think if I put it into a .zip, the .xlsx will still have sharing restrictions.

Just in case a .zip works….

I got this error message.

Hi Erin,
I was able to download if I use the link in the “Cummunity@zemax.com” e-mail I got. In this chat it does still not work. 
Kind Regards

René