OpticStudio 23.1.02 contains the following fixes and enhancements.
- Creo 8 Dynamic Link Support - OpticStudio now supports dynamic links to PTC Creo Parametric 8, as well as to the following legacy releases of the software: Creo Parametric 7, 6, 5, and 4. To modify the Creo version to be used, simply set the path to your preferred Creo installation in the OpticStudio Preferences.
The Micro Resist Technology (MRT) lens catalog has been added:
New catalog with 7 materials: ORMOCLAD, ORMOCLEAR®, ORMOCLEAR®30, ORMOCLEAR®FX, ORMOCOMP®, ORMOCORE, ORMOSTAMP®
MRT’s “Ormo” product line comprises organic-anorganic hybrid polymers made for optical applications. They combine high transparency from the visible down to the NIR region with extraordinary stability compared to purely organic polymeric materials. Hybrid polymers are UV-curable requiring only low processing temperatures and short production times. The products in the catalog cover different refractive indices and process compatibility.
The Qioptiq Photonics test plate list has been added:
New Test Plate list with 1451 test plates.
This test plate list replaces LINOS Photonics test plate list in previous releases.
- Ray Aiming – Fixed an issue with the ZOS-API where applying the recommended ray aiming settings in the System Explorer were different from the settings from GetRecommendedSetting.
- NSC Sag – Fixed an issue in the NSC Sag analysis where OpticStudio would sometimes crash when tilts were applied to an object.
- Optically Fabricated Hologram – Fixed an issue where Optically Fabricated Holograms would not recognize the construction file references after being extracted from ZAR.
- User Defined Object – Fixed an issue where the side face of a User Defined Object with the DiffractionGrating object DLL was incorrectly defined.
- STAR Module – Fixed an issue in which the STAR ray trace solver would choose the unexpected intercept point when a surface had more than one potential surface intercept.