Solved

License Renew (No response from academic Zemax support)

• 8 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello,

Hello, My license has expired and I send an email to academic Zemax Support Team ( academic@zemax.com ) a request to renew it, but I didn't receive any message.
Could you help me to renew it, please?

For previous my license information is below: 

• License Number:  L125433
  • Product: Premium  Premium Subscription SUL
  • License Expiration: Feb 21, 2023
ฺBest Regards,
Igor Petrucci
Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (UFMG)
icon

Best answer by Allie 6 April 2023, 01:05

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @igorpetrucci 

I am going through some of our older unanswered posts and came across yours. As you have probably heard, the Zemax Academic program is being replaced by the Ansys Academic program. Have you already been put in touch with the Ansys Academic team?

For users who are trying to renew their academic license, we will address this situation on a user-by-user basis through our support inbox. If you have not already resolved your license issue, please email us at zemax.support@ansys.com.

In case others find this post: For other students or teachers who are new to the program, you should fill out an application for a license here: Ansys Academic | Simulation Software for Educators, Researchers and Students

Note to anyone else in the same situation: If you have an academic license, it is useless to email zemax.support@ansys.com as it will just bounce back saying you don’t have any right to expect help from them. I’m not sure why this is recommended here.