Sometimes, 3rd party programs can interfere with the prerequisites for OpticStudio and prevent Opticstudio from launching.
Note: Many of these programs have patches or updated releases that correct the behavior. If you have any of these programs installed on your machine, either update to the latest version of the program or remove the program and retry running OpticStudio. You should find that once the program is removed, ZOS is able to execute properly.
The current list of known offenders is:
- NVIDIA Geforce Experience 1.6 (and some newer ones).
- Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended 64-bit Add-On (just the add-on, you do not need to remove the whole program)
- Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended 32-bit (the whole program appears to be corrupt)
- Searchqu Toolbar
- TrustBroker Secure Client
- PolicyPak (Client Side Extensions)
- Total Defense
- Replay Media Catcher 188.8.131.52
- Cylance Antivirus
- RAPTR Plays TV