Solved

Error Receiving license error

• 10 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I am student, earlier have transferred the License and successfully installed, now again have transferred the license but I am not able install the license, Please help.

Showing below error

Thanks & Regards

icon

Best answer by Don Dickinson 13 December 2022, 20:23

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi Ashok,

Thanks for posting on our forums, and sorry to hear that you’re having some difficulties getting your license transferred!

Since you’re getting that error message, I suspect what’s happening is that you’re using an older code from a prior transfer. These transfer codes are a one-time use only, and new codes are generated each time you initiate a transfer from the Zemax License Manager.

Do you happen to have another transfer code from a more recent email from us? You may want to check your spam folder in case it got logged there.

If you’re unable to find a new transfer code, send an email to support@zemax.com, and we can help further directly. Thanks, and looking forward any updates from your side!

Thanks for sharing the password in Private message, I have entered the password and it's got activated, not able to open the software.

Here below is the error.

Total Available seats: Emty

Userlevel 3
Badge
  • Product: Premium Subscription SUL
  • License Number: L122528
  • Expiration: Monday, October 30, 2023
  • License Update Code: [fbd74db4-c86b-4a05-b1f9-03e9ba774c43]

3 Easy Steps to Get Started

1. Apply the update on the computer where the license is currently activated. If this is a network license, do so on the license server. Learn how.