Skip to main content

Hi All,

I used .ZPL macro in ISET code. 

This code can be extracted the distortion,RI,CRA, and PSF. 

However, when I run the macro, multi-wavelengths are not extracted and psf is not extracted with the error message in the capture below.

Could anyone debug these problem?

thank you.

@joonghoon.lee 

For future reference, if you need to specify something like ISET code, please explain what it is as I don’t believe it to be a feature of OpticStudio. Also, uploading a >500 lines of code macro, an error message, and asking the community to debug it without context is probably not the best way to go about if you wish to get an answer quickly. It would be nice if you could show that you’ve done some research on your own, and tell us what you tried. Stack Overflow has a nice article on the topic of Asking Good Questions:

https://stackoverflow.com/help/how-to-ask

Anyways, simply looking at the error ERROR in MODIFYSETTINGS, did you read those lines of the macro (lines 56-60)?

!   2) For both the PSF output and the grid distortion output, you need to save a .CFG
!      file in the correct directory in order to properly run these sections. The macro
!      modifies the .CFG files in order to ensure proper output and can't do that if the
!      files aren't there. You can simply save this file by going to the correct window
!      in Zemax and saving the settings. (correct directory is the lens directory)

I also suspect this is a problem because the .CFG file isn’t in the ZAR archive that you uploaded.

Take care,

David