Solved

About downloading radiant source

• 24 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello, i have a problem about downloading the radiant source files. As it shown from the image below, the program does not let me press the ‘download source model’ section. I need to hear about your opinion about this situation. Thank you.

P.S. I have Zemax Opticstudio Version 20.1

icon

Best answer by Sean.Lin 28 September 2021, 09:21

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Baris,

Thank you for asking in the forum.

Download Radiant Source Models tool is only available in the Premium edition of OpticStudio. There is note in our help file. I see from the backend data that your current license should be Professional Subscription(Please inform us of any errors). So I am sorry that this tool is not available at the moment. If you have any version requests, please contact our sales team.

Best Regards
Sean

Hi Sean,

Our company also has a premium version of the software that has a licence no “L105605” and we still have the same error about the current tool, can you please help about it?

Thank you.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Baris,

The service support date of this license L105605 is until 2/11/2020, so according to the contents of the help file above: Data download is only available if support on your OpticStudio key is current. Since this license is not within the maintenance period, it cannot be downloaded.

Please let us know if you have any other questions! Thanks~
Best Regards
Sean