Know About Me

• 21 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

Dear all!

Greetings of the day! Hope this mail finds you well.

Open for the Optical Design Engineer opportunity.

To catch your attention I would like to brief in very simple words about my expertise. With a strong background in Microelectronics and VLSI at post graduate level where I completed my project on designing a dynamic latch comparator from RTL to GDS flow using Synopsys Galaxy custom designer 32 nm PDK. Followed by my doctoral (pursuing since 2018) in computational modeling of Nanophotonic Image sensors with a good record of certifications in using industry standard simulation tools (ANSYS Lumerical, HFSS) and Zemax (Optistudio). Above all, my love for learning new IC technology encouraged me to complete the  risc-v-myth-workshop by VSD-Design and RedWoodEDA, where I was recognized by the trainers as top performers

I have also supervised two VLSI Post graduates back in 2016-17 session.

Some of my top certifications are listed below: 

CUSTOM LAYOUT -VSD DESIGN - UDEMY

MUTx: PHOTONIC INTEGRATED CIRCUIT DESIGN using ANSYS LUMERICAL

ANSYS RF and ANTENNA DESIGN

MYTH-WORKSHOP

DEEP LEARNING AI

NANOPHOTONIC DETECTORS

MATERIAL PROCESSING

NANODEVICES : A MAKER'S COURSE

Design and Verification with System Verilog

PYTHON FOR DATA STRUCTURES

PYTHON FOR BEGINNERS

Ph. D State of the art

Having love for Analog IC layout while being aware about the Moore's law limitations, I completely understand the need for disruptive and sustainable solutions which the semiconductor industry is thriving for, which is actually one of the motivations to choose my ph. d research topic. I am looking for suitable job role that could offer me strong financial stability and an environment where I could deliver my 1000% with the cognitive ability that I had developed over the years learning from my failures and falls. 

Please find my RESUME !'

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Welcome to the community, Anurag! We’re happy to have you.