Solved

Student License Setup

• 20 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi;

Hello, I have a student license, but I cannot enter the program because I cannot view the activation code. Where can I find the license activation code?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Don Dickinson 10 January 2022, 18:45

View original

3 replies

Hello!

Ahmet, I see you were sent your license in Aug 2021 and activated it then. Licenses cannot be activated again. Do you still have access to the machine you activated? Has it had any hardware changes or has Windows been reinstalled? 

Bazybazy, what is your last name? I can look you up and message you the activation code if there is one. 

Thanks a lot! I have sent my name and code to you by message.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello!

Ahmet, I see you were sent your license in Aug 2021 and activated it then. Licenses cannot be activated again. Do you still have access to the machine you activated? Has it had any hardware changes or has Windows been reinstalled? 

Bazybazy, what is your last name? I can look you up and message you the activation code if there is one. 

same with you.

Maybe there should be an e-mail inclouding the activation code ,but i dont receive it anyway.

And i follow the guideline and send an e-mail to academic@zemax.com. No reply so far.