Subscription FAQ - web page

• 11 June 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

I found this web page somehow while searching MyZemax, and can't find it to get there again with any searches, so I thought I would share it with everybody:

https://my.zemax.com/en-US/Licensing-Policies/subscription-faq/

Note that this is NOT the same page found at (MyZemax) Home > Licensing > Subscription , and as far as I can tell, you can't find it as a tab or link within any of those pages, either:

It has lots of good information on license policies in general, pricing, keys, and migration from Perpetual to Subscription versions, which I have been considering (although still don't fully understand).  I'm assuing that it's correct and that Zemax wants people to know this information!

-- Greg

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi Greg, 

Good catch in finding this. You're are correct in your assumption that Zemax wants people to know about this information! However, it looks like the page you found was mistakenly published here on MyZemax.

You can find the properly formatted information on our OpticStudio pricing page. The full subscription license FAQ is linked at the bottom of the page, but I've also attached it to this post. Let us know if you have any questions!

Cheers,

Nick