Solved

Screen Flickering & artifacting when using Zemax

• 22 November 2021
  • 2 replies

I started to experience some Screen Flickering & artifacting effect this morning when using Zemax. I’ve tried to reinstall both version 21.3 and 21.3.1 but could not solve this issue. This problem makes my Zemax totally unusable.

Could you please help with this?

icon

Best answer by Don Dickinson 23 November 2021, 22:40

View original

2 replies

This sounds similar to the UI issue reported in this thread, can you look into that? 

I also suggest you update or reinstall your graphics drivers. If this is a laptop get them from the laptop manufacturer. If it’s a desktop you can typically get drivers directly from the graphics card maker. If you need help doing so check with your IT support or computer manufacturer. 

Thanks. I stopped the Nahimic service and fixed the problem. Who would think an audio service would cause visual problems!

Userlevel 3
Badge

This sounds similar to the UI issue reported in this thread, can you look into that? 

I also suggest you update or reinstall your graphics drivers. If this is a laptop get them from the laptop manufacturer. If it’s a desktop you can typically get drivers directly from the graphics card maker. If you need help doing so check with your IT support or computer manufacturer.